At the American Cancer Society we are as dedicated to our staff as we are to our mission.
At the American Cancer Society we are as dedicated to our staff as we are to our mission. Part of that dedication includes providing our staff members with competitive benefit options to promote good health, financial security, and peace of mind. To that end, Society staff members enjoy employment benefits that make this a truly great place to work.
Flexibility and Staff Learning
As part of our commitment to a healthy work/life balance, we offer access to flexible work schedules, telecommuting and job sharing opportunities, and alternative work hours.
Another major benefit is the opportunity to learn and grow. This begins with an informative orientation when you start working with the Society, and it continues with multifaceted training opportunities and experiences that help you grow, both professionally and personally. For people interested in continuing with a formal education, tuition reimbursement may also be available, depending on your location and course of study.
Summary of Other Employment Benefits
Below is a summary of other employment benefits. You’ll learn more about the benefits available in your location when you apply for a position.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance for you and your family
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- Domestic partner coverage available in a variety of locations
- Health and wellness programs
- Employee assistance program
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal time policies
- Pension plan
- 403(b) plan with employer matching contributions