PartyLite Worldwide, Inc.
Since 1997, PartyLite has demonstrated a commitment to fighting cancer through its involvement with the American Cancer Society. The company served as a corporate sponsor of the 2006 American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network℠(ACS CAN) Celebration On The Hill® event in Washington, DC, where they donated 25,000 tea lights for the Luminaria Ceremony. In 2006, PartyLite also developed the Change the World program, where customers round up their orders to the nearest dollar or up to $10, and donate the difference to the Society.
PartyLite helps the Society fight back against cancer by participating in Relay For Life® and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® events nationwide. Its Relay teams have raised nearly $3 million since 2008. The company joined the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer National Partners Program in 2010.
- PartyLite developed the Change the World program in 2006.
- The company annually creates a pin with the Society's and PartyLite's logos, and presents the pin to its consultants at its annual conference.
- PartyLite hosted one of the largest corporate enrollment sites for the Society's Cancer Prevention Study-3, which will help the Society better understand ways to prevent cancer.
- The company is a big supporter of the Relay For Life program and joined the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer National Partners Program.
- In 2013, Joyce Elven joined the Key Gala Boston Hope Lodge Advisory Committee. The company also donated $15,000 to the Hands up for Hope program at the gala, helping to raise more than $135,000 for the program.
- In 2013, the company used the text-to-give fundraising tool. It also hosted a 20 percent sales promotion, with 10 percent of the discount being donated to the Society.
- PartyLite has been honored with the American Cancer Society Corporate Impact Award several times, which recognizes companies that donate more than $1 million in one year to the Society.
- In 2014, Judi Rogozenski was recognized with the Sandra B. Labaree Volunteer Award.
- The company donated 250 items to the Stand Up To Cancer Relay For Life viewing parties and participated in the Making Strides Virtual Goodie Bag Program in 2014.
- PartyLite has contributed more than $15 million to help the American Cancer Society finish the fight against cancer.