Trish Greene Quality of Life Award Nomination Form
Trish Greene Quality of Life Award
Please note: The Trish Greene Quality of Life Research Award is presently under review. Please continue to watch this page for the next nomination period.
The Trish Greene Award is given annually to recognize an outstanding investigator in the field of quality of life research. It also honors the significant contributions that researchers have made in the journey to achieving excellence in compassionate care for people facing cancer and their families. The investigator may be from any discipline in the oncology field, and the research may address quality-of-life concerns at any stage in the cancer continuum, from diagnosis through survivorship or palliative care.
This form is to be completed by the nominator and will be considered in the selection of the finalists for the Trish Greene Quality of Life Award.
- The nominee should be someone who has, over the years, been an outstanding, innovative contributor to research that improves the quality of life of cancer patients and their families.
- The nominee should have a history of contributions to oncology quality-of-life research, including receipt of grants, publications, leadership, and honors.
- The nominee should be someone who has not previously been honored with this award.
The nominator should submit the following information:
- 2012 Trish Greene Award nomination form.
- A current curriculum vitae for the nominee.
- Any supporting documents that elaborate on elements of the nominee’s CV or highlight accomplishments not shown on the CV
- The Selection Committee may request additional information from the nominator.
Electronic submission via email or paper submission are both acceptable. For an electronic submission, please send the nomination materials as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a paper submission, please send the nomination materials to:
American Cancer Society
ATTN: Ann Robinson
Office of the Chief Medical Officer
Department of Research and Cancer Control Science
Trish Greene Quality of Life Nomination Form [Word version, 22 KB]