Trish Greene Quality of Life Award Nomination Form
Trish Greene Quality of Life Award
The American Cancer Society will be accepting nominations for the 2016 Trish Greene Quality of Life Award. Submissions must be received by 3:00 pm ET on Friday, May 13, 2016.
The Trish Greene Quality of Life Award is given annually to recognize an outstanding investigator in the field of quality of life research. It also honors the significant contributions that researchers have made in the journey to achieving excellence in compassionate care for people facing cancer and their families. The investigator may be from any discipline in the oncology field, and the research may address quality of life concerns at any stage in the cancer continuum, from diagnosis through survivorship or palliative care.
This form is to be completed by the nominator and will be considered in the selection of the finalists for the Trish Greene Quality of Life Award. To download the nomination form, please click here.
- The nominee should be someone who has, over the years, been an outstanding, innovative contributor to research that improves the quality of life of cancer patients and their families.
- The nominee should have a history of contributions to oncology quality of life research, including receipt of grants, publications, leadership, and honors.
- The nominee should be someone who has not previously been honored with this award.
The nominator should submit the following information:
- 2016 Trish Greene Award nomination form.
- A current curriculum vitae for the nominee.
- Any supporting documents that elaborate on elements of the nominee’s CV or highlight accomplishments not shown on the CV
- The Selection Workgroup may request additional information from the nominator.