Anal Cancer Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing anal cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Anal Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Anal Cancer
- How is anal cancer treated?
- Surgery for anal cancer
- Radiation therapy for anal cancer
- Chemotherapy for anal cancer
- Treating recurrent anal cancer
- Clinical trials for anal cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for anal cancer
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for anal cancer
- Lifestyle changes after treatment for anal cancer
- Can I lower the risk of my anal cancer progressing or coming back?
- How might having anal cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for anal cancer stops working