Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing aplastic anemia, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Aplastic Anemia?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Aplastic Anemia
- How is aplastic anemia treated?
- Stem cell transplant
- Immunosuppressive therapy
- Supportive treatment for aplastic anemia
- Clinical trials for aplastic anemia
- Complementary and alternative therapies for aplastic anemia
- General considerations in treating aplastic anemia
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for aplastic anemia?
- Lifestyle changes after having aplastic anemia
- How does having aplastic anemia affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for aplastic anemia stops working