- How is bile duct cancer treated?
- Surgery for bile duct cancer
- Radiation therapy for bile duct cancer
- Chemotherapy for bile duct cancer
- Palliative therapy for bile duct cancer
- Clinical trials for bile duct cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for bile duct cancer
- Treatment of bile duct cancer based on the situation
- More treatment information about bile duct cancer
More treatment information about bile duct cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) are good sources of information.
The NCI, part of the US National Institutes of Health, provides treatment information by phone (1-800-4-CANCER) and on its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
Last Medical Review: 11/01/2014
Last Revised: 11/01/2014