- How is bladder cancer treated?
- Surgery for bladder cancer
- Intravesical therapy for bladder cancer
- Chemotherapy for bladder cancer
- Radiation therapy for bladder cancer
- Clinical trials for bladder cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for bladder cancer
- Treatment of bladder cancer by stage
- More treatment information about bladder cancer
More treatment information about bladder cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI, part of the US National Institutes of Health, provides treatment information by phone (1-800-4-CANCER) and on its website (www.cancer.gov). More detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 02/26/2014
Last Revised: 02/26/2014