Bladder Cancer Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing bladder cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Bladder Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Bladder Cancer
- How is bladder cancer treated?
- Surgery for bladder cancer
- Intravesical therapy for bladder cancer
- Chemotherapy for bladder cancer
- Radiation therapy for bladder cancer
- Clinical trials for bladder cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for bladder cancer
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for bladder cancer
- Lifestyle changes after bladder cancer
- How might having bladder cancer affect your emotional health?
- What if bladder cancer treatment is no longer working?