Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing bone cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Bone Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for bone cancer?
- Do we know what causes bone cancer?
- Can bone cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can bone cancer be found early?
- Signs and symptoms of bone cancer
- How is bone cancer diagnosed?
- How is bone cancer staged?
- Survival statistics for bone cancer
Treating Bone Cancer
- How is bone cancer treated?
- Surgery for bone cancer
- Radiation therapy for bone cancer
- Chemotherapy for bone cancer
- Targeted therapy for bone cancer
- Clinical trials for bone cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for bone cancer
- Treating specific bone cancers
- More treatment information about bone cancer
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for bone cancer?
- Lifestyle changes after treatment for bone cancer
- How does having bone cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for bone cancer stops working