Bone Cancer Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing bone cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Bone Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Bone Cancer
- How is bone cancer treated?
- Surgery for bone cancer
- Radiation treatment for bone cancer
- Chemotherapy for bone cancer
- Targeted therapy for bone cancer
- Clinical trials for bone cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for bone cancer
- Treating specific bone cancers
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for bone cancer
- Lifestyle changes after treatment for bone cancer
- How does having bone cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for bone cancer stops working