Breast Cancer Videos from the American Cancer Society
Early detection and improvements in treatment have helped millions of women survive breast cancer. The videos in the collection below explain breast cancer screening and genetic testing, as well as some of the potential side effects of treatment. There are also personal stories from breast cancer survivors.
Watch all the videos in this player, or choose from the list below.
Breast Cancer Screening and Genetic Testing
- American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Screening Guideline Overview
- The Science Behind the New Breast Cancer Screening Guideline
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancers: Should I Seek Genetic Testing?
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancers: Am I at Risk?
Side Effects After Breast Cancer
- Lymphedema: An Introduction
- Lymphedema: Treatment Options
- Lymphedema Complications: Be Prepared
- Breast Cancer: What They Might Not Tell You
Sexual Side Effects of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer in Younger vs. Older Women
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: What You Need to Know
- Breast Cancer in Younger Women: What You Need to Know
- Breast Cancer in Younger Women: Special Concerns
- Breast Cancer in Elderly Women: Treatment Options
Breast Cancer Survivor Stories
- Doris Jones (An Oncology Nurse’s Own Battle With Breast Cancer)
- Jennifer Ramras (Breast Cancer: Life Goes On)
- Elizabeth Stroud (Breast Cancer: I Was 23)
Some of this video content was created by ShareWIK Media Group in cooperation with the American Cancer Society.