- Moving on after treatment for breast cancer
- Lymphedema after breast cancer treatment
- Emotional aspects of breast cancer
- Body image after breast cancer treatment
- Sexuality after breast cancer
- Pregnancy after breast cancer
- Post-menopausal hormone treatment (PHT) after breast cancer
- Seeing a new doctor after breast cancer treatment
- Lifestyle changes after breast cancer treatment
- If treatment for breast cancer stops working
Sexuality after breast cancer
You may have concerns about sexuality after breast cancer. Aside from body image, some treatments for breast cancer, such as chemo, can change a woman's hormone levels and may reduce her sexual interest or response. Treatment for breast cancer can also affect the pleasure a women gets from having her breasts touched.
Please remember that every woman reacts in her own way. Your feelings are not right or wrong, they are simply yours. For more information, see Sexuality for the Woman With Cancer.
Last Medical Review: 09/09/2014
Last Revised: 09/09/2014