- What are second cancers?
- How do shared risk factors affect the risk of second cancers?
- How does radiation therapy affect the risk of second cancers?
- How does chemotherapy affect the risk of second cancers?
- How do stem cell transplants affect the risk of second cancers?
- Can I lower my risk of getting a second cancer?
- Additional resources
More information from your American Cancer Society
We have some related information that may also be helpful to you. These materials may be ordered from our toll-free number, 1-800-227-2345.
A Guide to Chemotherapy (also available in Spanish)
A Guide to Radiation Therapy (also available in Spanish)
No matter who you are, we can help. Contact us anytime, day or night, for cancer-related information and support. Call us at 1-800-227-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.
Last Medical Review: 12/11/2014
Last Revised: 12/11/2014