- How are cervical cancers and pre-cancers treated?
- Surgery for cervical cancers and pre-cancers
- Radiation therapy for cervical cancer
- Chemotherapy for cervical cancer
- Targeted therapy for cervical cancer
- Clinical trials for cervical cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for cervical cancer
- Treating pre-cancers and other abnormal Pap test results
- Treatment options for cervical cancer by stage
- Financial help for cervical cancer treatment
- More treatment information
Financial help for cervical cancer treatment
In 2000, the Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Act was signed into law. This act provides funds to treat breast and cervical cancer for some low-income women. States must adopt the program to receive matching federal funds. For more information, you can contact the CDC at 1-888-842-6355 or on the Internet at www.cdc.gov/cancer.
Last Medical Review: 04/11/2013
Last Revised: 08/15/2014