- How is cervical cancer treated?
- Surgery for cervical cancer
- Radiation therapy for cervical cancer
- Chemotherapy for cervical cancer
- Targeted therapy for cervical cancer
- Clinical trials for cervical cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for cervical cancer
- Treatment options for cervical cancer, by stage
- More treatment information
More treatment information
For more details on treatment options − including some that may not be addressed in this document − the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment information via telephone (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Information for patients as well as more detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 09/19/2014
Last Revised: 10/13/2014