Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing cervical cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Cervical Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for cervical cancer?
- Do we know what causes cervical cancer?
- Can cervical cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can cervical cancer be found early?
- How are cervical cancers and pre-cancers diagnosed?
- Work-up of abnormal Pap test results
- How is cervical cancer staged?
- Survival rates for cervical cancer by stage
Treating Cervical Cancer
- How are cervical cancers and pre-cancers treated?
- Surgery for cervical cancers and pre-cancers
- Radiation therapy for cervical cancer
- Chemotherapy for cervical cancer
- Targeted therapy for cervical cancer
- Clinical trials for cervical cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for cervical cancer
- Treating pre-cancers and other abnormal Pap test results
- Treatment options for cervical cancer by stage
- Financial help for cervical cancer treatment
- More treatment information
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for cervical cancer?
- Lifestyle changes after having cervical cancer
- How is your emotional health affected by having cervical cancer?
- If treatment for cervical cancer stops working