Cervical Cancer Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing cervical cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Cervical Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How is cancer of the cervix found?
- How is cancer of the cervix staged?
- Survival rates for cancer of the cervix
Treating Cervical Cancer
- How is cancer of the cervix treated?
- Surgery for cancer of the cervix
- Radiation therapy for cancer of the cervix
- Chemotherapy for cancer of the cervix
- Targeted therapy for cancer of the cervix
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for cervical cancer
- Lifestyle changes after cervical cancer
- How about your emotional health after cervical cancer?
- If treatment for cervical cancer stops working