- How is cancer of the cervix treated?
- Surgery for pre-cancers and cancers of the cervix
- Radiation therapy for cancer of the cervix
- Chemotherapy for cancer of the cervix
- Clinical trials for cancer of the cervix
- Complementary and alternative therapies for cancer of the cervix
- Cervical cancer and pregnancy
- Financial help and cervical cancer
Financial help and cervical cancer
In 2000, the Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Act was signed into law. This act provides funds to treat breast and cervical cancer for some low-income women. States must adopt the program in order to get matching federal funds. For more information, you can contact the CDC at 1-888-842-6355 or on the Internet at www.cdc.gov/cancer.
Last Medical Review: 04/24/2013
Last Revised: 01/31/2014