Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing colorectal cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Colon/Rectum Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- Colorectal cancer risk factors
- Do we know what causes colorectal cancer?
- Can colorectal cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can colorectal polyps and cancer be found early?
- Colorectal cancer signs and symptoms
- Tests for colorectal cancer
- Colorectal cancer stages
- What are the survival rates for colorectal cancer, by stage?
Treating Colon/Rectum Cancer
- Colorectal cancer treatment
- Surgery for colon cancer
- Surgery for rectal cancer
- Ablation and embolization for colorectal cancer
- Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer
- Chemotherapy for colorectal cancer
- Targeted therapy drugs for colorectal cancer
- Treatment of colon cancer, by stage
- Treatment of rectal cancer, by stage