Colon Cancer Videos from the American Cancer Society
Thanks to improvements in prevention, early detection, and treatment, more than a million people in the US count themselves as survivors of colon or rectum cancer (also called colorectal cancer). The videos in the collection below explain colon cancer risk factors, screening tests, and treatments. There are also personal stories from colon cancer survivors.
Watch all the videos in this player, or choose from the list below.
- Colorectal Cancer: A Resource for Patients
- Risk Factors for Colon Cancer
- Lowering Colon Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer: Screening Tests
- Colon Cancer Screening Tests: Colonoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening Tests: FOBT/FIT
- Colon Cancer Screening Tests: Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening Tests: Double Contrast Barium Enema(DCBE)
- Colon Cancer Surgery: What You Need to Know
- Colon Cancer Surgery: Colostomies
- Advantages of Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer: Don't Ignore Your Symptoms
- Personal Story: Lex Gilbert
- Personal Story: Karen Regan
- The Vosburgh's Story
Some of this video content was created by ShareWIK Media Group in cooperation with the American Cancer Society.