Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Early Detection
Did you know that some screening tests can be used to spot changes in the colon and rectum before they even have a chance to become cancer? Find out more about these tests and about the risk factors for colorectal cancer here. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is colorectal cancer?
- Importance of colorectal cancer screening
- Risk factors for colorectal cancer
- Finding colorectal cancer early
- Signs and symptoms of colorectal cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening tests
- American Cancer Society recommendations for colorectal cancer early detection
- Colorectal cancer screening – state and federal coverage laws
- Additional resources
- References: Colorectal cancer early detection