Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Early Detection
Did you know that some screening tests can be used to spot changes in the colon and rectum before they even have a chance to become cancer? Find out more about these tests and about the risk factors for colorectal cancer here. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is colorectal cancer?
- Importance of colorectal cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer risk factors
- Can colorectal cancer be prevented?
- Genetic testing, screening, and prevention for people with a strong family history of colorectal cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening tests
- American Cancer Society recommendations for colorectal cancer early detection
- Colorectal cancer screening: Insurance coverage
- Additional resources
- References: Colorectal cancer prevention and early detection