- How is endometrial cancer treated?
- Surgery for endometrial cancer
- Radiation therapy for endometrial cancer
- Chemotherapy for endometrial cancer
- Hormone therapy for endometrial cancer
- Clinical trials for endometrial cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for endometrial cancer
- Treatment options for endometrial cancer by stage
- More treatment information about endometrial cancer
More treatment information about endometrial cancer
For more details on treatment options -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 01/12/2015
Last Revised: 02/26/2015