Ewing Family of Tumors
Whether your child has just been diagnosed with an Ewing tumor, is going through treatment, or is trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Ewing Family Of Tumors?
- What is cancer?
- What are the differences between cancers in adults and children?
- What is the Ewing family of tumors?
- What are the key statistics about Ewing tumors?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for Ewing tumors?
- Do we know what causes Ewing tumors?
- Can Ewing tumors be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can Ewing tumors be found early?
- How are Ewing tumors diagnosed?
- How are Ewing tumors staged?
- Survival rates for Ewing tumors by stage
Treating Ewing Family Of Tumors
- How are Ewing tumors treated?
- Chemotherapy for Ewing tumors
- Surgery for Ewing tumors
- Radiation therapy for Ewing tumors
- High-dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplant for Ewing tumors
- Clinical trials for Ewing tumors
- Complementary and alternative therapies for Ewing tumors
- Treatment of Ewing tumors by stage
- Social, emotional, and other issues in treating Ewing tumors
- More treatment information for Ewing tumors