Eye Cancer (Melanoma and Lymphoma)
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing eye cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Eye Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for eye cancer?
- Do we know what causes eye cancer?
- Can eye cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can eye cancer be found early?
- How is melanoma of the eye diagnosed?
- How is lymphoma of the eye diagnosed?
- How are eye cancers staged?
- Eye cancer survival rates
Treating Eye Cancer
- How is eye cancer treated?
- Surgery for eye cancer
- Radiation therapy for eye cancer
- Laser therapy for eye cancer
- Chemotherapy for eye cancer
- Targeted drugs and immune therapy for eye cancer
- Clinical trials for eye cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for eye cancer
- Treating uveal (eye) melanoma by location and size
- Treating intraocular (eye) lymphoma
- More treatment information for eye cancer
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for eye cancer?
- Lifestyle changes after having eye cancer
- How might having eye cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for eye cancer is no longer working