Eye Cancer (Melanoma and Lymphoma)
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing eye cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Eye Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for eye cancer?
- Do we know what causes eye cancer?
- Can eye cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can eye cancer be found early?
- How is eye cancer diagnosed?
- How are eye cancers staged?
- Eye melanoma survival rates
Treating Eye Cancer
- How is eye cancer treated?
- Surgery for eye cancer
- Radiation therapy for eye cancer
- Laser therapy for eye cancer
- Chemotherapy for eye cancer
- Monoclonal antibodies for lymphoma
- Clinical trials for eye cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for eye cancer
- Treating intraocular melanoma by location and size
- Treating intraocular lymphoma
- More treatment information
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for eye cancer?
- Lifestyle changes
- How about your emotional health?
- What happens if treatment is no longer working?