- How is gallbladder cancer treated?
- Surgery for gallbladder cancer
- Radiation therapy for gallbladder cancer
- Chemotherapy for gallbladder cancer
- Palliative therapy for gallbladder cancer
- Clinical trials for gallbladder cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for gallbladder cancer
- Treatment options based on the extent of gallbladder cancer
- More treatment information about gallbladder cancer
More treatment information about gallbladder cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) are good sources of information.
The NCI provides treatment information via telephone (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Information for patients as well as more detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
Last Medical Review: 06/12/2013
Last Revised: 02/06/2014