Hodgkin Disease Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing Hodgkin disease, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Hodgkin Disease?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Hodgkin Disease
- How is Hodgkin disease treated?
- Chemotherapy for Hodgkin disease
- Radiation therapy for Hodgkin disease
- Monoclonal antibodies for Hodgkin disease
- High-dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplant for Hodgkin disease
- Treating Hodgkin disease in children
- Hodgkin disease in pregnancy
- Clinical trials for Hodgkin disease
- Complementary and alternative therapies for Hodgkin disease
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for Hodgkin disease
- Lifestyle changes after having Hodgkin disease
- How might Hodgkin disease affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for Hodgkin disease is no longer working