- How is Kaposi sarcoma treated?
- Treating immune deficiency and related infections in people with Kaposi sarcoma
- Local therapy for Kaposi sarcoma
- Radiation therapy for Kaposi sarcoma
- Chemotherapy for Kaposi sarcoma
- Biologic therapy (immunotherapy) for Kaposi sarcoma
- Clinical trials for Kaposi sarcoma
- Complementary and alternative therapies for Kaposi sarcoma
- General considerations in the treatment of Kaposi sarcoma
- More treatment information for Kaposi sarcoma
More treatment information for Kaposi sarcoma
For more details on treatment options — including some that may not be addressed in this document — the National Cancer Institute (NCI) may be a good source of information.
The NCI provides information on Kaposi sarcoma and its treatment via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed treatment guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 08/08/2014
Last Revised: 08/19/2014