- What is lung cancer?
- What are the risk factors for lung cancer?
- Do we know what causes lung cancer?
- Can lung cancer be prevented?
- Can lung cancer be found early?
- Signs and symptoms of lung cancer
- Exams and tests to look for lung cancer
- Additional resources for lung cancer prevention and early detection
- References: Lung cancer prevention and early detection
References: Lung cancer prevention and early detection
American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2014. Atlanta, Ga: American Cancer Society; 2014.
American Cancer Society. Lung Cancer (Non-Small Cell) Detailed Guide. 2013.
American Cancer Society. Lung Cancer (Small Cell) Detailed Guide. 2013.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Lung Cancer Screening. V.1.2013. Accessed at www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/lung_screening.pdf on March 27, 2013.
Last Medical Review: 06/26/2013
Last Revised: 02/21/2014