- How is small cell lung cancer treated?
- Small-cell lung cancer surgery
- Radiation therapy for small-cell lung cancer
- Small-cell lung cancer chemotherapy
- Clinical trials for small-cell lung cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for small-cell lung cancer
- Treatment choices by stage for small cell lung cancer
- More treatment information for small-cell lung cancer
More treatment information for small-cell lung cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) are good sources of information.
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
Last Medical Review: 03/05/2012
Last Revised: 01/17/2013