- How is nasopharyngeal cancer treated?
- Surgery for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Radiation therapy for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Chemotherapy for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Targeted therapy for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Clinical trials for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for nasopharyngeal cancer
- Treatment options by stage of nasopharyngeal cancer
- More treatment information for nasopharyngeal cancer
More treatment information for nasopharyngeal cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document –the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) are good sources of information.
The NCI provides treatment information via telephone (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Information for patients as well as more detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org). (Information on nasopharyngeal cancers is found in the NCCN Head and Neck Cancers guideline.)
Last Medical Review: 09/23/2013
Last Revised: 09/23/2013