Whether your child has just been diagnosed with neuroblastoma, is going through treatment, or is trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Neuroblastoma?
- What is cancer?
- What are the differences between cancers in adults and children?
- What is neuroblastoma?
- What are the key statistics about neuroblastoma?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for neuroblastoma?
- Do we know what causes neuroblastoma?
- Can neuroblastoma be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can neuroblastoma be found early?
- How is neuroblastoma diagnosed?
- How is neuroblastoma staged?
- Neuroblastoma risk groups
- 5-year survival rates for neuroblastoma based on risk groups
- How is neuroblastoma treated?
- Neuroblastoma surgery
- Chemotherapy for neuroblastoma
- Retinoid therapy for neuroblastoma
- Radiation therapy for neuroblastoma
- High-dose chemotherapy/radiation therapy and stem cell transplant for neuroblastoma
- Immunotherapy for neuroblastoma
- Clinical trials for neuroblastoma
- Complementary and alternative therapies for neuroblastoma
- Treatment of neuroblastoma by risk group
- Emotional and social issues in children with neuroblastoma
- More treatment information about neuroblastoma
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for neuroblastoma?
- Keeping good medical records for neuroblastoma
- Long-term effects of neuroblastoma and its treatment