Whether you or your child has just been diagnosed with osteosarcoma, is going through treatment, or is trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Osteosarcoma?
- What is cancer?
- What are the differences between cancers in adults and children?
- What is osteosarcoma?
- What are the key statistics about osteosarcoma?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for osteosarcoma?
- Do we know what causes osteosarcoma?
- Can osteosarcoma be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can osteosarcoma be found early?
- How is osteosarcoma diagnosed?
- How is osteosarcoma staged?
- What are the survival rates for osteosarcoma?
- How is osteosarcoma treated?
- Surgery for osteosarcoma
- Chemotherapy for osteosarcoma
- Radiation therapy for osteosarcoma
- Clinical trials for osteosarcoma
- Complementary and alternative therapies for osteosarcoma
- Treatment based on the extent of the osteosarcoma
- More treatment information for osteosarcoma
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens after treatment for osteosarcoma?
- Keeping good medical records
- Social, emotional, and other issues in people with osteosarcoma
- Long-term effects of cancer treatment for osteosarcoma