Whether you or your child has just been diagnosed with osteosarcoma, is going through treatment, or is trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Osteosarcoma?
- What is cancer?
- What are the differences between cancers in adults and children?
- What is osteosarcoma?
- How many people get osteosarcoma?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- How is osteosarcoma treated?
- Surgery for osteosarcoma
- Chemotherapy for osteosarcoma
- Radiation treatment for osteosarcoma
- Clinical trials for osteosarcoma
- Complementary and alternative therapies for osteosarcoma
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for osteosarcoma
- Keeping good medical records for osteosarcoma
- Impact of treatment for osteosarcoma
- Long-term effects of cancer treatment for osteosarcoma