- How is ovarian cancer treated?
- Surgery for ovarian cancer
- Chemotherapy for ovarian cancer
- Targeted therapy for ovarian cancer
- Hormone therapy for ovarian cancer
- Radiation therapy for ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer clinical trials
- Ovarian cancer complementary and alternative therapies
- Treatment of invasive epithelial ovarian cancers, by stage
- Treatment for epithelial tumors of low malignant potential
- Treatment for germ cell tumors of the ovary
- Treatment for stromal tumors of the ovary, by stage
- More ovarian cancer treatment information
More ovarian cancer treatment information
For more details on treatment options -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 08/05/2014
Last Revised: 11/17/2014