- How is pancreatic cancer treated?
- Surgery for pancreatic cancer
- Ablative techniques for pancreatic cancer
- Radiation therapy for pancreatic cancer
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- Pain control in pancreatic cancer
- Clinical trials for pancreatic cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for pancreatic cancer
- Treating pancreatic cancer by stage
- More treatment information for pancreatic cancer
More treatment information for pancreatic cancer
For more details on treatment options — including some that may not be addressed in this document — the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 01/28/2013
Last Revised: 02/05/2014