Pancreatic Cancer Overview
Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing pancreatic cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this overview guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Pancreatic Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
Treating Pancreatic Cancer
- How is pancreatic cancer treated?
- Surgery for pancreatic cancer
- Ablation or embolization for pancreatic cancer
- Radiation therapy for pancreatic cancer
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- Targeted therapy for pancreatic cancer
- Pain control for pancreatic cancer
Talking With Your Doctor
- Moving on after treatment for pancreatic cancer
- Lifestyle changes after pancreatic cancer
- Can I lower my risk of the cancer progressing or coming back?
- How might having pancreatic cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for pancreatic cancer stops working