- How is penile cancer treated?
- Surgery for penile cancer
- Radiation therapy for penile cancer
- Topical therapy for penile cancer
- Chemotherapy for penile cancer
- Clinical trials for penile cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for penile cancer
- Treatment options for penile cancer, by stage
- More treatment information for penile cancer
More treatment information for penile cancer
For more details on treatment options -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is a good source of information.
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 12/06/2013
Last Revised: 02/06/2014