- How are pituitary tumors treated?
- Surgery for pituitary tumors
- Radiation therapy for pituitary tumors
- Medicines to treat pituitary tumors
- Clinical trials for pituitary tumors
- Complementary and alternative therapies for pituitary tumors
- Treatment of functional (hormone-making) pituitary tumors
- Treatment of non-functional pituitary tumors (tumors that don’t make excess hormones)
- Treatment of pituitary carcinomas
- More treatment information for pituitary tumors
More treatment information for pituitary tumors
For more details on treatment options – including some that might not be addressed in this document – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is a good source of information.
The NCI, part of the US National Institutes of Health, provides treatment information by phone (1-800-4-CANCER) and on its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed information intended for use by health professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 05/08/2014
Last Revised: 05/08/2014