- How are pituitary tumors treated?
- Surgery for pituitary tumors
- Radiation therapy for pituitary tumors
- Medicines to treat pituitary tumors
- Clinical trials for pituitary tumors
- Complementary and alternative therapies for pituitary tumors
- Treatment of functional (hormone-producing) pituitary tumors
- Treatment of non-functional (not hormone-producing) pituitary tumors
- Treatment of pituitary carcinomas
- More treatment information for pituitary tumors
More treatment information for pituitary tumors
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is a good source of information.
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 01/11/2013
Last Revised: 01/11/2013