Whether your child has just been diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, is going through treatment, or is trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Rhabdomyosarcoma?
- What is cancer?
- What are the differences between cancers in adults and children?
- What is rhabdomyosarcoma?
- What are the key statistics about rhabdomyosarcoma?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for rhabdomyosarcoma?
- Do we know what causes rhabdomyosarcoma?
- Can rhabdomyosarcoma be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can rhabdomyosarcoma be found early?
- Signs and symptoms of rhabdomyosarcoma
- How is rhabdomyosarcoma diagnosed?
- How is rhabdomyosarcoma staged?
- Survival rates for rhabdomyosarcoma by risk group
- How is rhabdomyosarcoma treated?
- Surgery for rhabdomyosarcoma
- Chemotherapy for rhabdomyosarcoma
- Radiation therapy for rhabdomyosarcoma
- High-dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplants for rhabdomyosarcoma
- Rhabdomyosarcoma that progresses or recurs after initial treatment
- Clinical trials for rhabdomyosarcoma
- Complementary and alternative therapies for rhabdomyosarcoma
- More treatment information for rhabdomyosarcoma
Talking With Your Doctor
- What happens during and after treatment for rhabdomyosarcoma?
- Social, emotional, and other issues in treating rhabdomyosarcoma
- Possible late and long-term side effects of treatments for rhabdomyosarcoma