- How are soft tissue sarcomas treated?
- Surgery for soft tissue sarcomas
- Radiation therapy for soft tissue sarcomas
- Chemotherapy for soft tissue sarcomas
- Targeted therapy for soft tissue sarcoma
- Clinical trials for soft tissue sarcomas
- Complementary and alternative therapies for soft tissue sarcomas
- Treatment of soft tissue sarcomas, by stage
- More treatment information for soft tissue sarcomas
More treatment information for soft tissue sarcomas
For more details on treatment options— including some that may not be addressed in this document— the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment information via telephone (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Information for patients as well as more detailed information for cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 10/02/2012
Last Revised: 01/17/2013