- How is stomach cancer treated?
- Surgery for stomach cancer
- Chemotherapy for stomach cancer
- Targeted therapies for stomach cancer
- Radiation therapy for stomach cancer
- Clinical trials for stomach cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for stomach cancer
- Treatment choices by type and stage of stomach cancer
- More treatment information for stomach cancer
More treatment information for stomach cancer
For more details on treatment options — including some that may not be addressed in this document — the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on that Web site.
Last Medical Review: 02/15/2013
Last Revised: 04/22/2014