- How is testicular cancer treated?
- Surgery for testicular cancer
- Radiation therapy for testicular cancer
- Chemotherapy for testicular cancer
- High-dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplant for testicular cancer
- Clinical trials for testicular cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for testicular cancer
- Treatment options for testicular cancer, by type and stage
- More treatment information for testicular cancer
More treatment information for testicular cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment information by phone (1-800-4-CANCER) and on its website (www.cancer.gov). More detailed information intended for use by cancer care professionals is also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 11/01/2013
Last Revised: 02/11/2014