- How is thymus cancer treated?
- Surgery for thymus cancer
- Radiation therapy for thymus cancer
- Chemotherapy for thymus cancer
- Clinical trials for thymus cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for thymus cancer
- Treatment of thymus cancers by extent and type of tumor
- More treatment information for thymus cancer
More treatment information for thymus cancer
For more details on treatment options -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. These are available on the NCCN Web site (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its Web site (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 11/16/2012
Last Revised: 11/16/2012