Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing uterine sarcoma, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Uterine Sarcoma?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for uterine sarcoma?
- Do we know what causes uterine sarcoma?
- Can uterine sarcoma be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can uterine sarcoma be found early?
- Signs and symptoms of uterine sarcomas
- How is uterine sarcoma diagnosed?
- How is uterine sarcoma staged?
- Survival rates for uterine sarcoma, by stage
Treating Uterine Sarcoma
- How is uterine sarcoma treated?
- Surgery for uterine sarcomas
- Radiation therapy for uterine sarcomas
- Chemotherapy for uterine sarcomas
- Hormone therapy for uterine sarcomas
- Clinical trials for uterine sarcomas
- Complementary and alternative therapies for uterine sarcomas
- Treatment options for uterine sarcoma, by stage
- More treatment information for uterine sarcomas
Talking With Your Doctor
- What will happen after treatment for uterine sarcoma?
- Lifestyle changes after having a uterine sarcoma
- How does having a uterine sarcoma affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for uterine sarcoma stops working