- How is uterine sarcoma treated?
- Surgery for uterine sarcomas
- Radiation therapy for uterine sarcomas
- Chemotherapy for uterine sarcomas
- Hormone therapy for uterine sarcomas
- Clinical trials for uterine sarcomas
- Complementary and alternative therapies for uterine sarcomas
- Treatment options for uterine sarcoma, by stage
- More treatment information for uterine sarcomas
More treatment information for uterine sarcomas
For more details on treatment and the side effects of treatment -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation's leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 05/12/2014
Last Revised: 05/20/2014