- How is vaginal cancer treated?
- Laser surgery for vaginal pre- cancer
- Topical therapy for vaginal pre-cancer
- Radiation therapy for vaginal cancer
- Surgery for vaginal cancer
- Chemotherapy for vaginal cancer
- Clinical trials for vaginal cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for vaginal cancer
- Treatment options by stage and type of vaginal cancer
- More treatment information for vaginal cancer
More treatment information for vaginal cancer
For more details on treatment options – including some that may not be addressed in this document – the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) are good sources of information.
The NCCN, made up of experts from many of the nation’s leading cancer centers, develops cancer treatment guidelines for doctors to use when treating patients. Those are available on the NCCN website (www.nccn.org).
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 06/17/2014
Last Revised: 12/11/2014