Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing vulvar cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need. Click on the topics below to get started.
What Is Vulvar Cancer?
Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention
- What are the risk factors for vulvar cancer?
- Do we know what causes vulvar cancer?
- Can vulvar cancer be prevented?
Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Staging
- Can vulvar cancer be found early?
- Signs and symptoms of vulvar cancers and pre-cancers
- How is vulvar cancer diagnosed?
- How is vulvar cancer staged?
- Survival by stage of vulvar cancer
Treating Vulvar Cancer
- How is vulvar cancer treated?
- Surgery for vulvar cancer
- Radiation therapy for vulvar cancer
- Chemotherapy for vulvar cancer
- Topical therapy for vulvar pre-cancer
- Treatment options for squamous cell vulvar cancer by stage
- Treatment of vulvar adenocarcinoma
- Treatment of vulvar melanoma
Talking With Your Doctor
- What will happen after treatment for vulvar cancer?
- Can I get another cancer after having vulvar cancer?
- Lifestyle changes after vulvar cancer
- How does having vulvar cancer affect your emotional health?
- If treatment for vulvar cancer stops working