- How is vulvar cancer treated?
- Surgery for vulvar cancer
- Radiation therapy for vulvar cancer
- Chemotherapy for vulvar cancer
- Topical therapy for vulvar pre-cancer
- Clinical trials for vulvar cancer
- Complementary and alternative therapies for vulvar cancer
- Treatment options for squamous cell vulvar cancer by stage
- Treatment of vulvar adenocarcinoma
- Treatment of vulvar melanoma
- More treatment information about vulvar cancer
More treatment information about vulvar cancer
For more details on treatment options -- including some that may not be addressed in this document -- the National Cancer Institute (NCI) can be a good source of information.
The NCI provides treatment guidelines via its telephone information center (1-800-4-CANCER) and its website (www.cancer.gov). Detailed guidelines intended for use by cancer care professionals are also available on www.cancer.gov.
Last Medical Review: 07/02/2014
Last Revised: 03/18/2015