Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake With Sliced Strawberries
Makes 8 slices
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kahlua
- ½ pint strawberries
- Nonfat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Coat an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonfat cooking spray.
- Puree in blender the yogurt, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, maple syrup, cocoa, egg whites, cinnamon, and Kahlua. Pour in pan.
- Bake cake for 50 minutes or until done. Let cool and decorate with slices of strawberries.
Per Serving (approximate)
|Total Fat||4 g|